Friday, March 14, 2008

T1W9

T1W9 Journal

Words used: legion, nostalgia, bluntly, megalomania, coup

"Why? How did this happened?" These questions raced through Lance's mind over and over again. He was surrounded by a legion by men, everyone holding a gun. Just then, a figure walked towards him. "Hello, Lance. How are you?" the figure greeted bluntly. The voice, it sounds familiar, Lance thought. Taking a closer look, he realised that it was Hubert, his best friend. At that moment, a feeling of nostalgia came over him. "What do you want from me?" Lance continued staring at him.

Hubert had disappeared ever since the day they quarreled. He was nowhere to be found. And now, he appeared just in front of Lance's very eyes. "Nothing," Hubert smirked, "You know that I have always had megalomania. And now, I need your help. To help me with my coup." Lance hesitated. What have become of his friend, he wondered. "No, I will not," Lance replied.

Hubert gave a mysterious smile, "oh well. Then I think it's time to say goodbye to your loved ones. Lock him up, boys."

Labels:

1 Comments:

At June 1, 2008 at 12:02 PM , Blogger fatal bullet 110 said...

hihi.it is good for you to list out the words you use in the story at the start of the post.in my opinion,you may want to describe more in your sentences, e.g He was surrounded by a legion by men, each and everyone of them holding onto a pistol, pointing it at his head.but that's just my suggestion:).you have done a good job and hope to see your latest post.

jihao

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home