Wednesday, June 18, 2008

T2W7

Words used: ardent, falter, pungent, bereft, pinnacle

"Don't let me repeat myself again," he said, with his ardent, burning eyes. I looked into his eyes again, knowing that I have really made him furious this time. "I will not answer you," my voice faltering. "Very well," he said and pulled me up by my arms. I followed him through the dark passageway and was thrown into a room. "You will stay here until you answer." With that, he stomped off with anger.

The room was small and empty, the air was pungent with horrible smell. For a moment, I felt as though I was bereft of all happiness. I looked out of the small and dusty window, and saw the pinnacle of the mountain. "My family are living behind the mountain," I thought.

"Would they come to my rescue?"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home